Friday, January 18, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 10

An unexpected poem, lacking a title because it just developed from thin air:

Journal 1-18-20130001

DSC_0335

Poetic Purpose

Against
All odds we try
To accomplish our best
Making something out of nothing
Stringing all our sentences together
Marching nimble words across each
Page so creatively
We surprise all
Others

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, January 18, 2013

DSC_0499

I am grateful:

1.   We were not snowed in when I woke up this morning.
2.   The GPS led me where I needed to go.
3.   I went alone to the appointment with the dietitian.
4.   I think I can follow the guidelines I was given for Mom’s diet.
5.   I drove home safely.

DSC_0336

I hope your Friday exceeded your expectations. Mine was not bad. Now, before you close the book on this day, I urge you to allow your imagination freedom and create something spectacular. I know you are blessed with great talent, you must only put it into practice.

As a prompt, write about peace. This could be personal peace, or worldwide peace. Whatever appeals to you, just get your words in order. I am convinced you can do this. If you should use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I know you may have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, so please leave a comment. It is so easy to follow Chronicles. Just enter your email above and you will get future updates. Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog. I hope you will find your way back here again.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: