Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 15

Journal entry:

Journal 1-23-20130001

Journal 1-23-20130002

DSC_0356

Choose One

Color
Me red and see
Me rise above every
Circumstance that besets my life
Color me blue and see me fall into
Moods of deepest darkest despair
Color me green and see
Me soar beyond
Limits

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DSC_0508

I am grateful:

1.   There is an almost infinite supply of reading material in the world.
2.   Because of imagination each of us can produce unique creations.
3.   I know better than to give out personal information to people who call fallaciously.
4.   Even though I did not want to fix it, supper turned out well.
5.   I enjoy writing, and do it with some finesse.

DSC_0357

This has been a very good Wednesday for me. I hope you have accomplished what you set out to do today. Before you settle in for the night I urge you to exercise your imagination and create something significant to share with the world.

As a prompt, make a list of things you love. You can perhaps use this list to inspire your writing in the future. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I would love to read your comments, so please leave one if you so choose. You can easily subscribe to Chronicles so you will not miss future updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: