Saturday, January 12, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 4

Journal entry:

Journal 1-12-20130001

DSC_0315

Destined

Purpose
Is not always
Easily discerned, but
Each of us is given tasks to
Accomplish in our lives if we will but
Concentrate upon our efforts
And realize God has
Requirements He
Gives us

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, January 12, 2013

DSC_0491

I am grateful:

1.   I had energy to make it through this day.
2.   I left early enough.
3.   I was dressed appropriately.
4.   I won the free ticket to Nikon School.
5.   Mom decided to buy a GPS and I now feel confident to go to new places.
6.   The fraudulent charge on my bank account did not go through.
7.   I will have enough money to pay my phone bills.
8.   I took the remote for my camera and learned how to use it.
9.   I had a safe trip to the Waverly and back.
10. Mom got upset with me, but we worked it out.

DSC_0317

I had an excellent Saturday although I found a letter we received troublesome. I hope your day met your expectations. If you have not already exercised your creativity, I recommend you do it now. Maybe you could make a habit of doing one or more creative things each day. Devoting yourself to the task will enrich your life and you will be surprised how much you accomplish.

As a prompt, write about purpose. You may feel you have a grand purpose or none at all. Elaborate on your thoughts in a poem, story, journal entry, or note to expand on a later date. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am very grateful you chose to visit my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment. Should you desire to, please follow Chronicles for future updates. Do come back to visit again.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: