Monday, January 21, 2013

Creativity Project Day Two-Day 13

Journal entry:

Journal 1-21-20130001

DSC_0341

Completion

I can,
I know this to
Be true if I simply
Make a constant effort toward
All accomplishments I wish to achieve.
The purpose of my whole life is
Contained within certain
Moments when I
Succeed.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, January 21, 2013

DSC_0504

I am grateful:

1.   I slept well without any nightmares.
2.   I found out the lawnmower will be picked up for service tomorrow.
3.   I have a few dollars left in my bank account and have paid all my bills for the month.
4.   I made an appointment for Penny’s yearly check up.
5.   Our supper was delicious.

DSC_0350

This has been a enjoyable Monday. I hope your day was good as well. If you have not exercised your imagination by creating something today, I urge you to do that now. I know you have the ability because I do and we are not so different.

As a prompt, write about your approach to writing. Maybe you will tell us why you write, how you find subjects, or where you write. Whatever you wish to share is fine. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope the moments you spend here are enjoyable. Should you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment. If you would like you can follow Chronicles by entering your email address above.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: