Sunday, January 27, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 19

Journal entry:

Journal 1-27-20130001

DSC_0583

Freely Given

In this
World nothing is
Really free, all things come
With strings attached and some of those
Can be quite overwhelming to ourselves,
But full salvation given by
Christ comes to us by grace
A free gift to
Accept

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, January 27, 2013

DSC_0513

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to get up after only four hours of sleep.
2.   I went to Sunday School and Worship Service at my church.
3.   I am learning a lot through our Bible study.
4.   The children sang in the worship service and it was very moving.
5.   I am up to date on all my devotional and Bible reading.

DSC_0586

I have had a wonderful Sunday. I found the time spent discussing the full divinity and full humanity of Jesus very enlightening. I hope you have had an enjoyable day. Before you retire this evening exercise your creativity and make something wonderful to share with the world.

As a prompt, write about your concept of something free. You might want to write a poem, story, or journal entry. Even a note that might lead to further writing later would be good. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Should you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, leave a comment. Maybe you liked what you found here, please take some time to check out the archives. If you would like future updates you can subscribe to Chronicles by email.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: