Friday, January 04, 2013

365 Creativity Project-Day 360

Journal entry:

Journal 1-3-20130001

Living Unresolved

A new year begins,
I have no resolutions;
Failing so many,
I resolved to never make
Any promises to break.

It simplifies things,
There is less disappointment;
I just move along
With the flow as life goes on
Leaning on God, doing my best.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, January 3, 2013

Photographs:

DSC_0284

DSC_0285

DSC_0289

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up very early.
2.   My dream gave me a good idea.
3.   I decided to go see if Family Christian Store was open even though I have received no emails from them in a while.
4.   Ross had dog treats that the dogs seem to like a lot.
5.   I found some devotionals to read this year.

I had a very good Thursday. I hope your day was pleasant as well. Please take time to do something creative now before your day is over. There is no reason to keep you from using your imagination. It is free, easy, and very beneficial, so get busy.

As a prompt, write about something unresolved. This might be a situation, relationship, or simply a lack of resolution. Write whatever appeals to you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Your comments are welcome, so leave one if you please. You might want to subscribe to Chronicles for daily updates, but please continue to visit as well.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: