Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 7

Journal entry:

Journal 1-15-20130001

DSC_0326

Personal Censor

Out loud
I do not say
All that I am thinking,
It would not be polite to give
Voice to every thought which crosses my mind’s
Threshold, most people would deem me
Crazier than I am
If I spoke more
Freely

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, January 15, 2013

DSC_0494

I am grateful:

1.   After being awakened by a phone call I went back to bed this morning and got some extra rest.
2.   I set up an appointment with a dietitian to discuss Mom’s nutrition needs.
3.   I managed to get AT&T to remove the $24.00 of extra charges they had affixed to my account.
4.   Mom enjoyed the supper I prepared this evening.
5.   I have shelter, food, clothing, clean water, transportation, and companionship.
6.   Alex talked to me on Voxer this evening.

DSC_0329

My Tuesday involved some aggravation, I hope yours was more pleasant. I am quite fed up with AT&T, but do not see how I can replace them. Enough of that, you should dedicate some time to creativity. I know that you can do it, because I do. Your voice can immensely enrich the world. Your experience could help someone through their own struggles, so share a bit of your heart.

As a prompt, write about how you censor yourself. This could be very serious, or you could approach it comically. If you use the prompt, please share a link to your creation in the comments below.

I want to thank you for taking time to read my blog. I hope you found something you enjoyed. Share your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism by leaving a comment for me. If you would like, you can subscribe to Chronicles to receive future updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: