Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 6

Journal entry:

Journal 1-14-20130001

Journal 1-14-20130002

DSC_0321

Victory From Defeat

Today
Held challenges
I was unable to
Meet, but I tried my very best
To keep the promises I gladly made
And was rewarded with blessings
I never expected
God remembered
My heart

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, January 14, 2013

DSC_0493

I am grateful:

1.   My alarm woke me.
2.   I was kept safe through my driving today.
3.   I finally found the truck after losing it in the parking lot.
4.   Alicia and I had a pleasant visit.
5.   I have learned to ask questions when I think there might be opportunities in the answers.

DSC_0324

My Monday was a mixture of difficulty and triumph. I hope yours was a great success. After all the ups and downs I have taken time to work creatively and I urge you to do the same. If you try, you may be pleasantly surprised by what you accomplish.

As a prompt, write about the silver lining in your day. I often find the greatest blessings come when I am immersed in stormy situations. Amidst trouble there is usually still something to make me smile, I bet it is the same for you. Write about it. It will help you appreciate your day. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found encouragement here. Please take time to leave a comment should you have something to share with me. You can subscribe to Chronicles to receive future updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: