Wednesday, January 09, 2013

365 Creativity Project-Day 365

Journal entry:

Journal 1-8-20130001

Wee Little Faith

God is…
And He alone
Is in total control
Of each and every one of my
Situations, He holds my life within
His blessedly capable hands,
I can fully depend
On His mercy
God is…

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Photographs:

DSC_0303

DSC_0483

DSC_0304

I am grateful:

1.   Even though I stayed up all night I was able to complete my tasks today.
2.   I read over 20 chapters in my new study Bible.
3.   I picked up the book my church is studying in Sunday School.
4.   God is in control, even when everything seems to be spiraling toward disaster.
5.   I have completed my 365 days of this Creativity Project.

This was a challenging Tuesday for me. I sincerely hope your day was much more pleasant. I sat myself down and completed what you see here, though I am not feeling particularly inspired. I attest that nothing is stopping you from practicing creativity. I thoroughly believe you have the imagination and ability to make whatever you desire, so do something to share with our world and perhaps make it a brighter place for someone.

As a prompt, write about how you survived a situation that went terribly wrong. You might write a poem, story, journal entry, or just a note to be expanded upon some other time. I know you can do it. If you should use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for being so kind as to read my blog. I regret this day was not more spectacular, but maybe it is exactly as it should be. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and encourage you to leave a comment and/or follow Chronicles. I do not know what the future holds for this blog, but I hope you will continue the journey with me. You are a big part of the reason I completed 365 days. You provide inspiration to carry on.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: