Friday, January 04, 2013

365 Creativity Project-Day 361

Journal entry:

Journal 1-4-20130001

A Cheering Mile

The happy sun smiled
Down from a cloudless blue sky
Lifting my spirits
As I walked beneath the rays
It poured out upon my path.

The cold seemed so out
Of place in shining brightness,
But it was bracing,
Justifying my heavy
Sweater to keep me cozy.

Hope pranced with gladness
Enjoying her time outside,
Her joy made me grin
And wonder why I do not
Do this more often again.

Walking is not hard
It only takes a little
Of my busy time,
I need to make it into
A habit of healthy life.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, January 4, 2013

Photographs:

DSC_0292

DSC_0293

DSC_0296

I am grateful:

1.   Hope finally stopped coughing.
2.   I took a nap and caught up on some sleep.
3.   I decided to take a walk with Hope.
4.   This is day 361 of my Creativity Project.
5.   I take time to write this list each day and so am more mindful of the good things in my life.

I hope you enjoyed your Friday. Mine did not go exactly as I planned, but it was a good day. I challenged myself to do something creative and you should too. You will never know what you can achieve if you do not make an effort. I am sure you can do more than you imagine.

As a prompt, write about your experience of being outdoors today. Maybe you have not thought about how beautiful nature is lately, no matter the weather there is something pleasant about being outside. Write. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you found your way to my blog. I would love to have your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, so please leave a comment. If you enjoyed your visit, perhaps you would like to subscribe to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: