Monday, January 28, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 20

Journal entry:

Journal 1-28-20130001

DSC_0589

Admission

I watch
Wrestling because
Mom enjoys watching it
I never thought I would become
A fan, but last night I realized that
I have been captured by the sport
I was just as involved
As Mom in the
Action

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, January 28, 2013

DSC_0514

I am grateful:

1.   We decided to watch the Royal Rumble last night.
2.   I was able to talk to my friend Dana about the matches.
3.   I now have all the pictures so I can finish the Sweetwater Camera Club page for the CHN&V.
4.   I downloaded some applications for my Droid.
5.   Mom ate well at supper even though she was not feeling well today.

DSC_0591

I hope your Monday went well. I accomplished quite a lot. I have taken time to work creatively and so should you. You have so much to share with the world.

As a prompt, write about guns. I know this is a hot topic right now, and am sure you have an opinion about these weapons. Write a poem, story, journal entry, or note to refer to later. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate you visiting my blog. I hope you will come again. You might want to subscribe to Chronicles for daily updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: