Sunday, January 06, 2013

365 Creativity Project-Day 363

Journal entry:

Journal 1-6-20130001

Two Worlds

There is a magic
To real life interaction,
Person to person,
Which cannot be captured by
Digital relationships.

There is nothing like
Looking into the eyes of
Another, seeing
The little gestures they make;
Text cannot express it all.

Technology is
Pleasing in ability
To connect us at
A distance, but it does not
Fully replace face to face.

If we are lucky
We have a life filled with both
Intimate friends and
Those we know only online;
Both worlds are very special.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, January 6, 2013

Photographs:

DSC_0297

DSC_0481

DSC_0299

I am grateful:

1.   Hope seems to be feeling okay.
2.   Hope and I walked a mile this afternoon.
3.   Penny appears to be gaining a little weight.
4.   I have warm clothes to wear when it is cold.
5.   I can see, and so can read and write.

It has been a quiet Sunday here. I hope your day was relaxing. Now I ask you to put your imagination to work and do something creative. This day will be immeasurably enriched by your contribution. I know you have the ability to make whatever you choose, because I believe anyone can produce as I do.

As a prompt, write a memory from your childhood. Any memory will do, just make a poem, story, or journal entry of it. If you use this prompt, leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your time here. If you have a comment, please share it with me. You can easily subscribe to Chronicles should you wish to receive daily updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: