Thursday, July 05, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 178

Journal entry:

Journal 7-5-20120001

Please!

I do not believe
My life is the only one
Complicated by
The incompetence of those
Who are lacking in manners.

When you tell someone
To expect your arrival
And you are delayed,
As connected as this world
Is, you should contact someone.

If you should decide
Not to do something, do not
Leave those depending
On you without a notice
You have had a change of heart.

It does not cost you
Anything to be polite
And it is the kind
Of thing which builds positive
Reputation with others.

Have a little bit
Of respect for the people
Who put trust in you
Because it is not very
Nice to cause inconvenience.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0194

Screenshot of Adobe Creative Cloud Applications… Wow!

DSC_0202

Cover of the first issue of the magazine I published in 1995…

DSC_0203

Cover of the second issue of the magazine I published in 1995…

DSC_0204

Cover of the third issue of the magazine I published in 1995…

I am grateful:

1.   I save all important emails.
2.   I was able to pay my car and prescription insurance today.
3.   I called Rod and found out he was not coming with Alex’s stuff.
4.   Laura was not angry that I called Rod.
5.   I have copies of Original Creations Magazine.

I hope your Thursday has gone well. If you possibly can, take some time to do something creative now. It can be anything, just use your imagination to accomplish some work. Creativity is your right.

If you need a prompt, write about something that irritates you. You can approach this in any way that pleases you. I know it should not be too hard. If you use the prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: