Tuesday, July 31, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 204

Journal entry:

Journal 7-31-20120001

I used the prompt at Carry On Tuesday to help me create this poem. If you need a bit of inspiration you should visit there.

Relics Of Our Lives

When we are standing
At the crossroads of the past,
Present, and future
We, at times, have some trouble
Knowing the way we should go.

There are so many
Choices to make every day
And each one opens
A path never before tread,
Closing another behind.

Days are exactly
Whatever we make of them,
Bringing many gifts,
Blessing us abundantly
If our hearts are receptive.

These present hours are
Captured between the future
And the deepest past,
We have only this time to
Influence our lives outcomes.

We must go forward
When standing at the crossroads
Making each moment
A treasure we can carry
Into our lives remainders.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0280

DSC_0310

Hope…

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up rather early.
2.   Mom cooked bacon for sandwiches at supper.
3.   I enjoyed my shower.
4.   My computer is working well.
5.   Mom is enjoying her computer.

I hope you have had a good Tuesday. Take time to do something creative before your day closes. You can write a poem, story, journal entry, or whatever suits you. If you feel inclined to do something visual instead, take a photograph or draw a picture.

For a prompt today write about your favorite five minutes of the day. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you will leave a comment to share your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: