Wednesday, July 25, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 198

Journal entry:

Journal 7-25-20120001

Today’s poem was in answer to the prompt at Poetic Asides. If you need encouragement you might find it there.

Urgent Plea

I need all your help,
Maybe not everyone’s, but
At least somebody’s,
Because I am at a loss
As to what I should now do…

I keep keeping on,
And wondering if I am
Really progressing
In a direction that will
Open opportunities.

Do you enjoy these
Things I continually
Do creatively?
Is there something I should add?
I really have need to know…

This project takes time,
I want to know it is well
Spent, not just wasted;
Am I adding some value
To the passing of these days?

I am asking you
Because I am sure you know
And your answer will
Help guide me along in this
Creativity project.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0288

DSC_0289

DSC_0290

I am grateful:

1.   Mom was able to go out with her best friend, June.
2.   I slept a little late, waking at 10:30 this morning.
3.   My book order arrived this afternoon.
4.   I did a little organizing.
5.   We have electricity which makes life much easier.

I have enjoyed my Wednesday and hope you have done the same. I encourage you to devote some time to your creativity. There is much to be done if you only set your will to doing it. We live in an age of virtually unlimited opportunity, so you should take advantage of yours.

Today’s prompt is: write about what your life would look like if you were a “smashing success” in your field of endeavor. After you have written it down, perhaps you can begin to make it real. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope your visit to my blog has been pleasant. If you have thoughts to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: