Friday, July 13, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 186

Journal entry:

Journal 7-13-20120001

It Can Reality Be

Set an intention
In your imagination,
Believe it is real
Feel it can actually
Be, and it happens for you.

Reality can
Conform to your fondest dream,
If you desire it
Within your heart and refuse
To think so negatively.

It may sound far-fetched,
A bit unrealistic,
But I assure you
There is power inside you
To create the life you will.

God does not intend
You to live unhappily,
The universe is
Yours to command if you will
Trust in its great abundance.

Do be positive,
Do believe in miracles,
Do dream very big,
You are destined to live life
Completely fulfilled, truly.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, July 13, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0253

Hope in her new tee-shirt…

DSC_0254

Another picture of Hope…

DSC_0231

Rose…

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up very early this morning.
2.   I remembered my vitamins and medicine.
3.   Traffic was not bad in town.
4.   I did not have to go to Wal-Mart today.
5.   I was not rained on.

I hope you had a wonderful Friday. Make an effort and create something before you retire this evening. It can be anything, but you owe it to yourself to use your fertile imagination.

My prompt for you today is to write about something you dream of and how you can make it a reality. If you are a visual artist, draw, paint, photograph, or collage a representation of what you want to have. Let it become so real for you that you must manifest your desire in your life. If you use this prompt please leave a link to your work in the comments so others can see what you made.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog. If you have any thoughts to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: