Thursday, July 19, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 192

Journal entry:

Journal 7-19-20120001

Ingenuity

To study, to write,
To experience your life
Within the pages,
Is to live so graciously
With great creativity.

Your moments unwind
Into passing hours and days
Filled with miracles, wonder,
And rich imagination,
Which never cease to amaze.

You contribute to
The fabric of daily life,
Your inspiration
Adds originality
To the awesome universe.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, July 19, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0301

This speaks for itself… Forms are not covered by insurance and many people need them…

DSC_0271

DSC_0273

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early, then after eating, took a short nap.
2.   We read our Bible study this morning.
3.   The doggy tee-shirts were on sale.
4.   I bought Shadow Of Night by Deborah Harkness.
5.   The sandwiches at supper were delicious.

I hope you have had a pleasant Thursday. I am sure it was busy, but take some time now to do something creative. You have the ability and the moxie to get it done.

My prompt for you is to write about what you hope your obituary will say. I know this may sound morbid, but it also might move you to do some things you have been putting off. If you use the prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments.

I am very grateful for your visit. I hope you will leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: