Friday, July 27, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 200

Journal entry:

Journal 7-27-20120001

Continued Enthusiasm

It is not easy
To produce work every day,
But the practice is
Worth each moment of effort
That is made to carry on.

Imagination
Is harnessed and put to use
In solid service
Of personal loyalty
To creative artistry.

There is commitment
To making something happen
That might never be
Without a full devotion
To great creativity.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, July 27, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0294

DSC_0295

DSC_0296

I am grateful:

1.   I was able to postpone going to town because I felt ill.
2.   Wendell visited Mom this afternoon.
3.   There was bread at the little country store.
4.   Carrie Leigh called and is coming for our trash.
5.   I managed to get an entry done though I feel very weak.

I hope this has been a good Friday for you. Take time to expend some effort doing something creative. Never think you have nothing to contribute, even when you feel uninspired you have something to give.

For a prompt today, write about something you want to accomplish, but are unsure you can do. Maybe as you write you will discover a plan to make your dream come true. I know you can do anything you set your mind and heart upon. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments here.

I apologize for being a bit off my game today, but I hope you enjoyed your visit here anyway. If you have a comment you would like to share, please leave it below.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: