Tuesday, July 17, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 190

Journal entry:

Journal 7-17-20120001

Today’s poem uses the prompt from Carry On Tuesday. You might enjoy visiting the site if you need an inspiration.

A Caution

Sometimes you may be
Tempted to utter the words,
“Rain rain go away,”
But these days do please refrain
For there is need of water.

There is a great drought
Threatening all our country
So please say your prayers
For the heavens to open
Soaking our cracked and parched land.

Do not be blasé
Saying the words without thought,
“Rain rain go away,”
Remember we surely need
The rain to pour upon us.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0267

DSC_0268

DSC_0269

I am grateful:

1.   I caught up on some sleep.
2.   I was not as resistant to doing our Bible reading today.
3.   I am useful.
4.   Penny ate better this afternoon.
5.   Our power did not go out today, although Linda’s did.

I hope your Tuesday has been rewarding. If you have not already done so, get busy and create something. It will brighten your day and make you feel you have accomplished much.

As a prompt, calculate your net worth… no possessions or earnings count… This will require thought and make you more appreciative. If you use the prompt, please leave a link in the comments so that we may enjoy your creation.

I am very thankful you took the time to visit my blog. I hope you will leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: