Wednesday, July 18, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 191

I was at a loss as to what to write today, so I came up with some random first sentences:

Journal 7-18-20120001

I used the prompt from Poetic Asides to help create today’s poem. You might find some inspiration on that site.

Sudden Benevolence

Unexpected grace
Falls into our harried lives
Without our calling,
Making the days a little
Less troublesome all in all.

Trifling incidents
Occur astonishing us
With implications
For the whole fabric of life,
Which we thought already planned.

Completed actions
Are unanticipated,
We focus elsewhere
Only being recalled to
Results quite belatedly.

Every day is blessed
By surprising moments of
Unmerited peace,
Keeping us going beyond
Our normal limitations.

We remain thankful
For many unforeseen gifts
Bestowed upon us
By the magnanimous love
Of our noble Creator.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0245

DSC_0251

DSC_0270

I am grateful:

1.   I slept for twelve hours.
2.   My knee finally stopped hurting.
3.   I paid my Boost Mobile bill and still have a little money left.
4.   Life has many rewards.
5.   My creativity project has kept me busy.

Wednesday again, I hope it has been a good day for you. I encourage you to do something creative now, if you have not already today. You can write, draw, paint, or take a photograph. Just make an effort to make a lasting imprint of the day.

As a prompt, write some first sentences from which you might go on to write stories. If one of those sentences draws you further, don’t stop writing. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments.

I am so glad you took time to visit my blog. If you have suggestions or thoughts, please leave me a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: