Wednesday, October 03, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 268

Journal entry:

Journal 10-3-20120001

Inspiration?

I have been saving
These words for this occasion
Not knowing before
This moment exactly what
I shall place upon this page.

I write down these lines
Without premeditation
Simply making this
Statement plain and clear for you
To ponder at your leisure.

Creativity
Wells up from deep within me
Erupting into
These few solid sentences
Evoking in you response.

Imagination
Writes from the depths of my heart,
Determination
Leading me, guiding me, and
Forging some concrete meaning.

I dip in the well
Dug deep within my soul to
Capture the essence
Of the notions inspired in
This very special moment.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The following poem is an old one from the Multiply group I thought I would share here… It may have appeared here long ago, but I doubt you mine my archives that deeply.

Yearnings Bared

Fingertips touching lightly
Contact nude intensely vibrant
Passion rising immediate
Waves flowing inward
Ebbing outward.
Subtle flush suffusing
Soft ivory flesh
Under hungry tongue
Glowing brilliant with joy,
Sharing essence.
Tight breath sighing
From ruby lips
Parted recent kissed.
Chasm heaving with
Tumultuous liquid fire,
Aching for fulfillment
Tautly withheld
Until desire ignites
Jubilant frenzy
Writhing in ecstasy.
Bodies meeting
Fusing volatile exploding
In universal orgasm
Gleaming ardent bright
In total completion.
Basking in heat of
Loving aura,
Stoking the embers
Back to fire before
The dew dries
On radiant skin.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan

Photographs:

DSC_0466

DSC_0467

DSC_0468

I am grateful:

1.   I began my day fairly early even though I stayed up quite late.
2.   I did not go to town today.
3.   I have money again.
4.   My old work is thought provoking to me.
5.   I ordered Hope’s medicine from 1-800 Pet Meds and it did not cost as much as I expected.

I have enjoyed my Wednesday, and I hope yours was enjoyable as well. Take time to do something creative now. You may feel uninspired, but that is no excuse to neglect your work. You will only produce something worthwhile if you expend effort to make it happen.

Today I challenge you with this prompt: Write about inspiration. You may have some particular method to share with others, or you may wish to write about how elusive inspiration is. Whatever your angle, if you use this prompt please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope your visit here has proved pleasant. If so, you may wish to subscribe to Chronicles. I love your input. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please do not hesitate to leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: