Tuesday, October 16, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 281

Some story starters:

Journal 10-16-20120001

I used the prompt from Carry On Tuesday to help me develop the following poem. If you need a few words to inspire you, please visit that site.

Simply Magic

I have no reason,
But it’s a kind of magic
Drawing me to you -
I am moved even across
All these years passed between us.

I do not forget
Many days happily spent
Within the circle
Of our arms wrapped so tightly
Around each other’s bodies.

We lived in a dream
Better than we expected,
A kind of magic
Filled each and every of our
Hours spent in love together.

I often miss you,
But life continues onward
Without your presence -
I make good my every day
And it’s a kind of magic.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0528

DSC_0529

DSC_0530

I am grateful:

1.   Hope is a wonderful puppy dog.
2.   I uploaded my photos.
3.   My pajamas are comfortable.
4.   Days are getting cooler.
5.   I had an extra monitor I could use when I needed one.

Tuesday is usually a little less hectic than Monday for most people. I hope it has been a good day for you. If you have not already engaged your creativity today, do it now. You have abundant talent you can use to make something wonderful to share with the world. Do not underestimate your abilities, but have confidence in your gifts.

As a prompt, write some starting sentences for stories. You don’t have to develop the stories now, but you may if you are drawn to do it. Follow your creative impulse. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for spending your time reading this blog. I am so happy you found your way to my home in cyberspace. I hope you will share your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism with me by leaving a comment. Please consider following Chronicles if you would like to receive daily updates.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: