Friday, October 05, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 270

Journal entry:

Journal 10-5-20120001

Without Warning

Sudden
How things happen
Outside expectation
Beyond my regular planning
Without any regard for preference
But I have finally become
Accustomed to such things
Unexpected
Sudden

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, October 5, 2012

Photographs:

2012-09sccWinners_LearningToFly_Proof

This is the page I have been working on…

DSC_0505

DSC_0506

I am grateful:

1.   I spent a few hours talking to Alex during the night hours of the morning.
2.   I woke up without a problem when my alarm went off at 11:00am.
3.   I was able to complete my training with Norma and Richard.
4.   Mom did not hurt herself badly when she fell a few moments ago.
5.   I did not have to cook tonight.

It has been a very busy and challenging Friday for me. I hope your day was highly productive and that you are ready for an enjoyable weekend. Creating something will finish your day well, so I urge you to do it now.

As a prompt, write about a project you have recently completed. This is your opportunity to share something others may not realize you have done. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am grateful you choose to visit my blog. If you would like, please subscribe to Chronicles so you receive future updates. I love reader input and would enjoy reading your comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: