Wednesday, October 10, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 275

Journal entry:

Journal 10-10-20120001

The first line for the following poem was taken from the prompt at Poetic Asides. I hope you will visit that site should you need inspiration.

Not My Own

I’m not sure who I am or what I want,
But I know what I really need.
I need to be loved so completely
I never doubt my place in the world,
And in reality God so loves me.

I think I am a writer, a poet, an artist,
But you may disagree with me.
I want you to celebrate my work,
But am aware you may not find it
Worth your notice or accolades.

I’m not sure who I am or what I want,
But I am here, existing, taking steps
To realize my purpose though I am
Not certain what Jesus has in store
For this life I have devoted to Him.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0513

DSC_0515

DSC_0517

I am grateful:

1.   Mom cooked cabbage for supper.
2.   I got a notice that two of the books I ordered shipped.
3.   I am enjoying reading Winter Of The World by Ken Follett.
4.   I found Mom’s keys when she had misplaced them.
5.   My toe does not hurt quite as bad as it did yesterday.

This Wednesday was a quiet day for me. I hope it was not too hectic for you. It would be very good if you did something creative this evening. You will, no doubt, find your voice if you make an effort.

As a prompt, write about something you are trying to do for someone else. You might be doing something in the background, or it might be some task you do daily. Just write and if your words take you elsewhere, follow the lines. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

It is an honor to have you visit my blog. I would love to read your thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, so please leave me a comment. You might want to follow Chronicles, if so see the link above.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: