Monday, October 15, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 280

Journal entry:

Journal 10-15-20120001

Do Not Lament

We have not the time
To spend in deepest regret
Over the mistakes
We have made in days gone past,
But must live today in joy.

The things we have done
Are forgiven by the Lord.
We are set free from
All the sins we committed
By Jesus’ saving grace.

No matter what may
Happen in the world today
We are surrounded
By the loving care of God
And He will light our pathway.

We should live each day
So fully we never once
Become discontent
With what we have accomplished,
But rejoice with happiness.

We are the living
Representatives of faith
Placed by God on Earth
To reflect His righteousness
Before a grief stricken world.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, October 15, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0926

DSC_0927

DSC_0935

I am grateful:

1.   June took Mom to get her hair cut.
2.   I slept peacefully after I went back to bed this morning.
3.   My shower was refreshing.
4.   We had a nice supper.
5.   Life is very fulfilling.

I hope you have had a good Monday. My day has been very pleasant. I encourage you to make an effort to work creatively now. I know without doubt that you can make something wonderful if you apply yourself. I have no special talent and I have been doing this Creativity Project for 280 days. If I can do it, so can you. Believe in your gifts and use them to enrich our world.

As a prompt for you, please use any or all the words: time, regret, mistakes, past, joy, free, committed, grace, pathway, accomplished, faith, discontent in a poem, story, or journal entry. These words come from the poem above, but I thought they might inspire you. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am very thankful for each of you who read my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment. You might consider subscribing to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: