Saturday, October 13, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 278

Journal entry:

Journal 10-13-20120001

The Perfectionist

All right
Every detail
Must be exactly wrought
To standards of precise order
There can be no mistakes anywhere or
I have failed to live up to my
Proper expectations
Of perfection
All right

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, October 13, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0525

DSC_0526

DSC_0527

I am grateful:

1.   I had plenty of caffeinated sodas to help keep me awake.
2.   I enjoyed the work on the webpage and it was not difficult.
3.   I had a Hot Pocket for second breakfast.
4.   I am not overly tired although I have been up a long time.
5.   I enjoyed spending time with Mom today.

This has been a long Saturday, but thoroughly enjoyable. I hope your day has been pleasant. Take some time to create now, before this day slips away into history. You have all the power you need stored within you. You are perfectly endowed to produce something wonderful in this time.

As a prompt, use the words: wrought, precise, mistakes, expectations, and perfection, in a story or poem. These words were picked from my poem above, but I find them interesting and perhaps you will too. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I encourage you to leave a comment if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me. I appreciate your visit to my blog and hope you will find your way back here again. Thank you for sharing your time with me. If you would like to receive updates daily, please subscribe to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: