Friday, October 26, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 291

Journal entry:

Journal 10-26-20120001

The following poem is in answer to the prompt at Free Write Friday. I hope you will check out that site for inspiration.

Fully Bound

Abandoned, not me,
I am intimately loved
By the Creator
Of the entire universe,
God forever cares for me.

Every day God gives
Me much more than I deserve,
He watches over
Me and keeps me completely
In the circle of His love.

It is opposite
Of abandoned that I am,
Lavishly, truly,
Totally held in God’s sweet
Affection is my living.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, October 26, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0024

DSC_0025

DSC_0026

I am grateful:

1.   I took Hope to the vet.
2.   We caught Hope’s infection before it developed into pneumonia.
3.   I was able to get Hope’s prescriptions at Sam’s Pharmacy and saved about twenty-five dollars.
4.   I picked up a few copies of the CHN&V today.
5.   I visited with my sister-in-law, Linda, a few minutes.

It has been a good Friday for me. I hope you enjoyed your day. Before you go to bed tonight, I urge you to do something creative. You have great abilities if you will apply yourself.

As a prompt, write about something you are expecting. It may be an event, a purchase, a gift, a promotion, or anything you are anticipating. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am very grateful you took time to read my blog. Please explore further. This blog has been on the web since 2005. I know you may have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, so please leave a comment. If you are interested on daily updates sent to you, please consider subscribing to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: