Tuesday, October 09, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 274

Journal entry:

Journal 10-9-20120001

The following poem is in answer to the prompt at Carry On Tuesday. If you are in need of inspiration, please visit that site.

Fell Breezes

Who has seen the wind?
It wanders the world widely
Invisible to
All our watchful human eyes,
Neither I or you sees it.

Only its effects:
Chasing leaves from battered limbs,
Tousling auburn hair,
Howling around sharp corners,
Do we surely apprehend.

The wind chases us
Until we return inside
Beyond its long reach
During the fast fading days
Of quickly cooling Autumn.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0973

DSC_0974

DSC_0978

I am grateful:

1.   My alarm woke me.
2.   I started reading Winter Of The World by Ken Follett.
3.   I was able to get my shoe on though it was extremely painful.
4.   I drove without any trouble.
5.   Mom’s new prescription is covered by her insurance.

I hope your Tuesday was a very good day. I urge you to take a few moments to do some creative work before you let this day slip into history. What you make will enrich the world.

As a prompt, write about an unexpected blessing. Surely something good has befallen you that you did not anticipate. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you found your way to my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave me a comment. You might want to subscribe to Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: