Saturday, October 20, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 285

Journal entry:

Journal 10-20-20120001

Little Five Points

Never
Have I ever
Seen so many people
Freely interacting without
Any structured supervision being
So kindly toward each other
And behaving so well
As those at this
Parade

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, October 20, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0995

DSC_1000

DSC_0002

DSC_0004

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up an hour before my alarm was set to go off.
2.   I read our Bible study before lunch.
3.   I had a Halloween shirt to wear.
4.   Richard and Norma were so kind as to let me ride to Atlanta with them, otherwise I would not have gotten to go to the parade.
5.   I had a fabulous day.

I hope your Saturday was as filled with pleasant surprises as was mine. I hope you will take the time to create something now. No time will be so opportune as this present moment. You have the talent, the creativity, all you have to do is make the effort.

As a prompt, write about something that has surprised you recently. This could be an event, a blessing, a person, or anything that happened unexpectedly. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave me a comment. I appreciate your input more than you can know. Following Chronicles is easy and gives you daily updates, you might like to do that now.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: