Sunday, October 14, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 279

Journal entry:

Journal 10-14-20120001

The following poem uses the words given at The Sunday Whirl. They were quite a puzzle. The words in italics were in the wordle. If you are in need of a challenge, please visit that site.

Beyond Reason

I cannot stand those
Excuses accepted by
The majority
Of people who have become
Satisfied with status quo.

I have vowed I will
Not forget the deeper things
Learned during childhood,
I inherit the thunder
Of those who joined endless light.

My focus shifts from
The cozy umbrella of
Warm simplicity
To the eternal burning
Of my creativity.

I live the pleasure
Of making my life happen
With expectation
Of accomplishing the tasks
Fulfilling my fondest dreams.

No shadow falling
Over me will be allowed
To ever remain
Long beyond a moment, but
Will be cast away with care.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, October 14, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0988

Hope in a Halloween costume…

DSC_0990

Close up of Hope…

DSC_0991

Hope from another angle…

I am grateful:

1.   The phone did not begin ringing until after I got up.
2.   I did not have to go to town today.
3.   Alex called and talked to me almost two hours.
4.   Alex congratulated me on winning the photo contest.
5.   I can think of things about which to write.

This Sunday has been an outstanding day for me. I hope you had a pleasurable day as well. If you have not already created something today, now is the perfect time to do it. You can produce wonderful work if you will only make an effort. I have faith in your creativity and talent.

As a prompt, write about some aspect of society you think should change. This might be a social issue, an attitude, or an acceptable practice. Whatever entices you to put words on paper, or type them on screen. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism you would like to share with me, please leave a comment. Above you will find a place to follow Chronicles, you might want to do it.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: