Saturday, March 02, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 53

Journal entry:

Journal 3-2-20130001

DSC_0375

Always Faithful

God is
Faithful in so
Many little things that
I know I can always trust Him
To care for every particular of
My wayward life, especially
Many things I cannot
Myself control,
God does

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, March 2, 2013

DSC_0378

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up early this morning.
2.   I was able to return the Ensure even though I could not find the receipt.
3.   Sam’s Club had the fruit and protein I needed to make smoothies for Mom.
4.   I decided to bring Mom a bouquet of flowers and she was very happy.
5.   I fixed a delicious supper with Mom’s help.

DSC_0380

My Saturday has been busy and enjoyable. I hope your day has been good. I found time, although a bit late, to work creatively and so should you. I am sure you can do as well as I have, just make an effort.

As a prompt, write about someone or something that is always faithful. I am awed by the Lord’s constant care for me, but you may want to write about another example. Please leave a link to your work in the comments below should you use this prompt.

The pictures today show that things are in bloom even here on our little acreage, but it is supposed to be very cold tonight. I hope the plants survive. Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you will visit often, but you may subscribe to Chronicles if you wish to receive email updates. I love reader comments, so please leave one if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share. I read each one although I do not always respond in as timely a manner as I should. Your input helps inform me on whether I am succeeding in this Creativity Project.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: