Sunday, March 17, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 68

Journal entry:

Journal 3-17-20130001

DSC_0749

Reba with Scarlett…

Tonight’s poem was prompted by The Sunday Whirl. I have not done one of these in a while. The words provided are in italics. If you are in need of inspiration, perhaps you might find it at that site.

Commissioned

The Master calls us
To march into His wide world
To share the words of
Life in all places with all
People who need a great change.

People who faint in
The street destined to die in
The depths of their sin
Unless we stretch forth our hands
And train them in the way to go.

God will bless their hearts
And create in them desire
To follow His ways,
But we must willingly go
Bringing the gospel of Christ.

We must dedicate
Our hearts and lives to spreading
The Good News to all
Nations who need saving grace
Of Jesus’ salvation.

The power of God
Is manifest through His work
Among all people
Who He draws unto himself
With faithfulness and glory.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Sunday, March 17, 2013

DSC_0751

Reba’s husband Rob…

I am grateful:

1.   I had a chocolate covered crème filled Krispy Kreme doughnut with milk for breakfast.
2.   Mom and I remembered to wear green for Saint Patrick’s Day.
3.   We got to church early enough to get a parking place near the doors so Mom did not have to walk far.
4.   I was able to see Reba and Rob today after many years without a visit.
5.   Mom and I took a nap this afternoon.

DSC_0753

Reba and I with her re-born baby Scarlett.

I hope your Sunday was pleasant. Mine was very enjoyable. I was so glad to see my best friend. I encourage you to take time to let your creativity flow while you are able. You have an abundant gift to share with the world. Do not stifle your talent.

As a prompt, write about a recent experience that brought you great joy. You might celebrate in a poem, story, or journal entry. Let your thoughts lead you wherever they wish. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

DSC_0754

Rob being silly while having his picture taken with me.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It is a great honor to share with you. I hope that you will return often to read Chronicles, but you might also want to subscribe by email above to receive future update in your inbox. Your comments help me immensely, so please leave one.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

No comments: