Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 78

Journal entry:

Journal 3-27-20130001

DSC_0044

Moving Forward

I thought it would be easy
To move beyond those moments
Engraved upon the fabric
Of my fragile memory,
But I was so mistaken.

Those times I still remember
With the starkest clarity,
And though I try to forget,
I am forever haunted
As if it were yesterday.

I guess it was such a loss
Of not just relationship,
But also physical things
Missing in this my present,
That I can hardly let go.

Yet I am now determined
To move myself beyond this
Feeling of deep emptiness,
And rise up to meet these new
Beginnings, full of promise.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DSC_0070

I am grateful:

1.   I am not forced to be perfect.
2.   I have the right to make choices.
3.   My life is full of simple pleasures.
4.   I have people who believe in my abilities.
5.   I am allowed to grow.

DSC_0075

I hope your Wednesday went well, mine was a bit short because I slept very late. I encourage you to work creatively in these moments, because there is no time like the present to bring your imagination to life. You have great talent and awesome gifts, if you will only use them.

As a prompt, write about something you have read that has impacted your life. This might be a line, an article, a story, or a book. You should be able to create a poem, story, or journal entry about how you have changed because of these words. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you chose to spend some of your precious time visiting my blog. Thank you. I hope that you will continue to visit often, but you might also want to enter your email address in the space provided above and subscribe to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: