Saturday, March 16, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 66

Journal entry:

Journal 3-15-20130001

DSC_0444

Following A Path

Standing at the crossroads of
Where I am at present and
Where I most urgently want
To be, with no real idea
How I will reach all my goals.

No looking backward, only
Pressing forward toward the
Victory of making dreams
Become full reality
In the life I live today.

While standing at the crossroads
I know to put more effort
Into the worthy causes
That invite my investment
Of precious time and talent.

I can achieve more than thought
If I continue trying
Without ever giving up.
Accomplishment happens when
Moving beyond the crossroads.

Standing at the crossroads is
An invitation to join
Overwhelming adventure
That leads further than ever
Creatively imagined.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, March 15, 2013

DSC_0423

I am grateful:

1.   I did not have to go out.
2.   Hope and I slept peacefully.
3.   Reba is coming to Douglasville on Sunday.
4.   I was able to fix supper for Mom and I for the first time this week.
5.   I talked to Richard this evening.

DSC_0428

My Friday was restful, which was good after such a busy week. I hope your day went well. If you have not taken time to work creatively, I encourage you to do it now. It will without doubt brighten your day and give you a sense of accomplishment.

As a prompt, use the following phrase in a poem, story, or journal entry: So much to be done and so little time to do it. This should provoke thought. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for taking time to read my blog. I hope you will visit often, but you might also wish to enter your email address above and subscribe to the future updates of Chronicles. If you have something you would like to share with me, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: