Monday, March 04, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 55

Journal entry:

Journal 3-4-20130001

DSC_0017

Now Hidden

I see a shadow
Of your presence, your handsome
Face a bit beyond
The reach of my outstretched hands,
I know you will come forward.

I believe we will
Make a much better future
Than we imagine
Possible when finally
We do meet one another.

Should we hesitate,
Refrain from seeking out our
Destiny a while,
I will patiently wait for
Your arrival on the scene.

The light will reveal
You clearly to my vision
And we will then see
What becomes of the two of
Us in coming history.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, March 4, 2013

DSC_0048

I am grateful:

1.   I got some extra sleep.
2.   Mom felt good today.
3.   I was able to complete the page for the Chapel Hill News & Views.
4.   My computer is dependable.
5.   I joined the Sweetwater Camera Club.

2013-02sccWinners_DiagaonalComposition_Proof

I have enjoyed my Monday and I hope your day has gone well. While you have a chance, engage your creativity and make something wonderful. If you wait this moment of greatness may pass you by.

As a prompt, write about something that has not yet occurred. This could be anything that interests you. Please leave a link to your work in the comments below should you use this prompt.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you will return often, but you may also wish to subscribe to Chronicles for email updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share with me, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: