Friday, March 22, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 72

Journal entry:

Journal 3-21-20130001

DSC_0757

Desolation With Hope

You reminded me
How lonely I can be
Without nearby friends
To keep me company.

I was doing fine
Here on my own, alone,
Using up my time
Avoiding loneliness.

Now I am aware
Of the friendship I lack
And cannot pretend
I really do not care.

I wish there were some
Way to transplant you here
So I could see you
Again very often.

Maybe I should look
For others to fill in
The empty space where
You left me far behind.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, March 21, 2013

DSC_0758

I am grateful:

1.   I took time to pay some of the bills today.
2.   I got medicine for Penny’s ears.
3.   I called and found out what dosage of medicine to give Hope.
4.   I took my camera when I went to town.
5.   We had Subway sandwiches for supper.

DSC_0759

My Thursday went well, although I am nursing two sick puppy dogs. I hope your day was pleasant. Now I suggest you use your imagination to create something outstanding. If I can do this, just think what more you can accomplish when you put your mind to it.

As a prompt, write about loneliness. All of us are afflicted with this malaise from time to time. I am sure you can write a poem, story, or journal entry that is illustrative. Please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I did not have easy inspiration today, but I managed to create. I hope you will return often, but you might also want to enter your email address above and subscribe to Chronicles. Any comments you might have to share will be much appreciated.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: