Saturday, March 23, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 73

Journal entry:

Journal 3-22-20130001

DSC_0314

Outstanding Effort

I am not the best,
But I make an attempt to
Do my very best.
Sometimes I accomplish goals,
Sometimes I am left dreaming.

No one is perfect…
Though I attempt perfection,
I am very hard
On myself when I create,
Even worse than most critics.

My expectations
Are set exceptionally
High and I continue
Making art according to
My increasing expertise.

I hope to win some
People over through effort,
Even if I fail
At being the very best,
I recognize limitations.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, March 22, 2013

DSC_0321

I am grateful:

1.   I did not have to leave the house today.
2.   I was able to finish the SCC page for the CHN&V.
3.   I am gradually learning more about Photoshop.
4.   I have wonderful tools with which to work.
5.   Outlook has begun working again after repetitive freezes.

2013-03sccWinners_Clouds_Proof

My Friday was busy, but rewarding. I always enjoy seeing work turn out well. I hope your day was filled with accomplishment. Now, while you have a few minutes you can dedicate to creation, make something wonderful to share with the world. It does not have to be perfect, just make an effort to express yourself.

As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry that celebrates continued effort rather than perfection. Share a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate your visiting my blog. I hope you are encouraged by something you found here. Please come back often, but you might also want to enter your email in the space above so you will receive future updates to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: