Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 76

Journal entry:

Journal 3-25-20130001

DSC_0326

Be Audacious

Do not ever quit…
Be strong and be courageous,
Continue your work;
You have great ability
And much creativity.

Keep your head and hopes
Up, live your full potential,
Accomplish the things
Laid out for you from the start…
Make the best of the moment.

You can be the one…
The hero others cherish,
Just keep on making
A valiant effort to live
The dreams you hold the dearest.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, March 25, 2013

DSC_0105

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up this morning.
2.   The day was beautiful though there was a chill in the air.
3.   I can read and write.
4.   I can balance a checkbook.
5.   I have friends who support me through prayer.

DSC_0121

I had a great Monday and I hope you did the same. I encourage you to set aside some time to work creatively. It will enliven your hours. Anytime you engage your imagination you enrich your life and the lives of those who encounter your work.

As a prompt, write about courage. You might know someone who exhibits the quality, or it might be something from your own experience. If you write a poem, story, or journal entry using this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate your taking time to read my blog. I hope you will come back often, but you might also want to enter your email above and subscribe to Chronicles for future updates. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: