Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 62

Journal entry:

Journal 3-11-20130001

DSC_0405

On Purpose

I suppose I am
On mission even here at
Home because no one
Else is willing to take on
The responsibilities
That I have with Mom.
I made a promise I will
Not break, but I thought
Mistakenly that others
Might step up and do their part.
I have to trust God
That if there is something else
He wishes me to
Do, He will make a way for
Me where there is not a way.
It is my duty
To be open to His call
Willing to do His
Work wherever I can be
Used by His almighty hand.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, March 11, 2013

DSC_0407

I am grateful:

1.   I have the opportunity to attend this World Missions Conference.
2.   My Mom is able to stay home without me some.
3.   I was able to eat at church and the meals were delicious.
4.   I am learning a lot from the speakers.
5.   I went to my Photography 2 class this evening.

DSC_0432

I enjoyed my Monday and hope you also had a fulfilling day. I am getting this done very late because I was out until almost 10:00 this evening. I encourage you to do some creative work while you have the opportunity.

As a prompt, write about a time when you found yourself at cross purposes with someone. This could be a boss, a spouse, a child, a friend, a family member, or anyone. Write a poem, story, or journal entry and post a link to your work in the comments below.

I am very thankful that you took time to visit my blog. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment. I welcome your opinions. I hope you will visit again, but you might also want to subscribe to email updates from Chronicles.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: