Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 56

Journal entry:

Journal 3-5-20130001

DSC_0382

Probability

You are able to
Perform above the level
Of expectation
That you believe you can reach,
You must just keep practicing.

God will enable
You, if you place all your trust
In His providence,
Jesus will honor effort
And give you greater success.

What you do today
Will carry you far beyond
What you may suppose
You have the ability
To finally accomplish.

Whatever you want
To achieve is possible
If you only make
A consistent effort to
Make your many dreams come true.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, March 5, 2013

DSC_0383

I am grateful:

1.   I woke up quite early this morning.
2.   There was hot water for my shower.
3.   Mom allowed me to drive the truck to the New Douglasville Conference Center.
4.   I used my fisheye lens today.
5.   The new home of the Sweetwater Camera Club meetings is stunning.

DSC_0385

I had a productive Tuesday and I hope you had a nice day. I have made the case for you working creatively in my journal entry and poem. I hope you are encouraged to use your imagination.

As a prompt, I just want you to dedicate thirty minutes to working creatively. Take your camera and make photographs, or write a poem, story, or journal entry, or draw something you can paint. If you need a subject, show us what creativity means to you. I would love for you to leave a link to your work in the comments below should you use this prompt.

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I hope you will return often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles to receive future updates by email. Just enter your email in the dialog above. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

No comments: