Saturday, March 09, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 59

Journal entry:

Journal 3-8-20130001

DSC_0461

Abilities On Display

Everyone has gifts,
Individual talents,
Which make them special;
None of us is exactly
Alike in propensity.

It makes the world so
Much the richer that we are
Each so different,
God created us to be
Distinct personalities.

We are handiwork
Of the Creator who makes
Our character so
Completely singular we
Are total originals.

So honor each one
As perfect expression of
Creativity
Unleashed by Divinity
Into the wondering world.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, March 8, 2013

DSC_0513

I am grateful:

1.   I had Krispy Kreme doughnuts for breakfast.
2.   I decided to go into town to meet the group even though I planned on driving.
3.   The drive went safely.
4.   Starr’s Mill and Senoia are beautiful places.
5.   I got home in time to prepare something for Mom to eat for supper.

DSC_0520

I had a very intense Friday, there were highs and lows, but overall it was a fabulous day. I hope your day also went well. Celebrate another day of living by creating something to share with the world. I know you have the ability to make a wonderful contribution to the world.

As a prompt, write about how our individuality makes us precious in the universe. I see so many ways, and am sure you can write a poem, story, or journal entry about it. When you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I greatly appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you will find your way back here often, but you might also want to enter your email above to receive email updates from Chronicles. Your comments help drive my productivity, if you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please share them with me.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: