Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 70

Journal entry:

Journal 3-19-20130001

DSC_0089

In Utmost Gratitude

Grateful
For the faithful
Prayers which have been lifted
Over my mother’s condition…
I believe those words were most effective
And have perhaps helped allow her
More time with family;
I need her here…
Grateful

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DSC_0110

I am grateful:

1.   I slept well and felt rested when I woke up.
2.   We were able to cash Mom’s check.
3.   Mom’s test results were very good.
4.   I did not have to prepare supper.
5.   I got some of the work done on the Sweetwater Camera Club website.

DSC_0311

My Tuesday has been quite wonderful. I hope your day was pleasant as well. I encourage you to engage your imagination and create something to share with the world. You no doubt have the talent to accomplish much more than you may think possible. Just get busy.

As a prompt, write a poem, story, or journal entry about the picture above. You could write about the past use of those items, or what you imagine may have caused them to remain. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I am so glad you took time to read my blog. I hope you will visit often, but you might also want to subscribe to Chronicles by email so you will receive future updates in your inbox. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: