Saturday, March 30, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 80

Journal entry:

Journal 3-29-20130001

DSC_0266

Good Friday

The longest hours in
Creation happened on this
Day ages ago,
While my Lord Jesus suffered
Hung upon the cruel cross.

He who did no wrong,
Died for me who does no right,
Expunging sin from
My guilty soul through His blood,
The innocent Lamb of God.

I am so blessed by
The grace He freely bestowed,
I have a great hope
Because Christ died, a pure
Sacrifice, redeeming me.

His separation
From the Father in those hours
Ensured my pardon
And bought me eternity
In His presence in Heaven.

The impossible
Was made possible through God’s
Provision of His
Only Begotten Son who
Died for all sinners like me.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, March 29, 2013

DSC_0214

I am grateful:

1.   Mom did not wake me before she left with June this morning.
2.   I vacuumed the floors.
3.   I put down the new rugs for the living room and kitchen.
4.   I was able to dispose of the plant that had died.
5.   Mom got me a new outfit to wear on Easter.

DSC_0095

I had a good day, and I hope you also enjoyed this Friday. I wrote my journal entry without any great inspiration and the poem came more easily because I had made some effort. I believe you can do the same. You can creep up on creativity and capture it when unexpected. So get yourself busy.

As a prompt, write from where you are, even if you feel you have nothing to write. Begin and see where you are led. There is magic in the writing. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

I appreciate your visit to my blog and hope you will find your way back often. You might also want to enter your email address in the space provided to subscribe to Chronicles. If you have anything you would like to share with me, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

 

No comments: