Thursday, March 28, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 79

Journal entry:

Journal 3-28-20130001

DSC_0240

Wordsmith’s Purpose

I am a wordsmith
Forging letters into words
And words into lines,
Which encourage and inspire
People who peruse my work.

My desire is to
Set the imagination
Afire within each
One who reads my faithful lines,
Blazing bright creatively.

Sometimes I fall short
And cannot fully convey
My meaning to minds
And hearts because I lack some
Element artistically.

Yet I continue
Attempting to bring to life
Something so special
It changes the fabric of
My reader’s whole existence.

I want each person
To realize their great worth
Using their own gifts,
Talents, creativity,
To impact the living world.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Thursday, March 28, 2013

DSC_0387

I am grateful:

1.   I got up early enough to go to town.
2.   The return at Best Buy went smoothly.
3.   I decided to fill the truck with gasoline.
4.   Wal-Mart had Cream of Asparagus Soup.
5.   I had enough money for all I got today and did not overdraw my account.

DSC_0417

This was a very fortunate Thursday for me. I hope your day also went well. While you have a few moments, engage your mind creatively. There is much you can do if you will only make an effort. No dreams ever materialized without work.

This evening’s poem began with a totally different set of lines, so as a prompt, I encourage you to begin writing freely and find your subject. You might even throw away some lines. Let your imagination lead you wherever it wishes. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. You might want to enter your email in the space above and subscribe to updates from Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism to share, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: