Monday, March 18, 2013

Creativity Project Year Two-Day 69

Journal entry:

Journal 3-18-20130001

DSC_0517

Understanding

You make me feel green
Like someone brand new at this,
But it is not true,
I am quite experienced;
I have been at it awhile.

Creativity
Is not something new to me,
I use it often;
Your intimidation will
Not hold me back from success.

I will continue
Working until you are green
With such jealousy,
You begrudgingly admit
I have some proficiency.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Monday, March 18, 2013

DSC_0017

I am grateful:

1.   God created such a wonderful world.
2.   The storms this evening did no damage here.
3.   I did not have to go to class tonight.
4.   My mentor, Richard, called me with good news.
5.   Life is a series of surprises, some good, some bad, but we grow amidst it all.

DSC_0136

This Monday was a peaceful day, except for some stormy weather this evening. I hope your day was excellent. Take a few minutes and use your creativity to make something to share with others. I am certain you will enrich your life in the effort.

As a prompt, write about being fearless. You might write a poem, story, or journal entry. If you use this prompt, please leave a link to your work in the comments below.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you will visit again, but you might also want to enter your email above and subscribe to Chronicles. If you have thoughts, suggestions, or criticism, please leave a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: