Wednesday, May 02, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 114

Journal entry:

Journal 5-2-20120001

Black on White

There is space and time
Enough for us to fill up,
But words are often
Lost in the vacuum we find
Around our good intentions.

We lose the sure way
From what we intend to say,
What we really mean;
Voices waver, emotion
Colors our sayings unheard.

Yet we still speak out
Hoping to reach hearts and minds,
Not so much distant
As caught by intensity
Of all the surrounding noise.

Out of the vacuum
Arises our true meaning,
Abiding freedom,
To touch our fellow being
With love and deepest respect.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0752

Scripture… Symbolizing the good…

DSC_0753

A weapon… Symbolizing the darker side…

DSC_0754

Gardenias… Symbolizing beauty…

DSC_0755

Pen and notebook… Symbolizing the ability to create…

I am grateful:

1.   I am able to write.
2.   Most times the good controls me, rather than the evil.
3.   Creativity is free to all of us.
4.   Mom went out with June today.
5.   Sometimes inspiration comes to me.

I hope your Wednesday has been pleasant and that you accomplished much. Take time to create something before you retire this evening and share it with someone.

I hope you found this blog entry worthwhile. If so, please leave a comment. If not, also let me know.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: