Wednesday, May 09, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 121

Journal entry;

Journal 5-9-20120001

From (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction

Anthem of our youth,
Constantly pursuing things
That will bring total
Satisfaction to our lives;
Always falling somehow short.

The man or woman
Of our sentimental dreams
Cannot ever bring
Us the full satisfaction
We so fervently desire.

No matter our means,
No matter our comeliness,
Fulfillment eludes
As long as we search outside
The confines of our own selves.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0858

DSC_0863

DSC_0866

DSC_0867

DSC_0869

DSC_0871

I am grateful:

1.   There is great music in our world.
2.   I thoroughly cleaned the kitchen.
3.   I am quite happy.
4.   Alex sent me some pictures of himself.
5.   My Mom is here with me.

Wednesday is the mid-point of the week, I hope yours was good. Today’s challenge was to listen to a song and write a poem related to it in some way. You should be able to do something like that with no problem. There is so much music in the world.

Thank you for reading today. If you have some thoughts to share, please leave me a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: