Wednesday, May 16, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 128

Journal entry:

Journal 5-16-20120001

Best Friends

There are many miles
Between us, stretching so far,
And yet we are close;
Loving each other dearly
Remembering childhood bonds.

If I have problems
She always calmly listens
Then gives good advice.
She never turns me away
But is kind and supportive.

I know if I need
Her, she will soon be with me
I only need call,
And she will drop whatever
She is doing to aid me.

No one else outside
My family cares so much
About my being.
She brightens my existence
The sweet sister of my heart.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Photographs:

photo

My son, Alex, in Okinawa, Japan.

DSC_0923

Bear Alex gave me…

DSC_0924

Mountz, another bear Alex gave me…

DSC_0925

Frog, symbolic of Alex’s nickname…

DSC_0926

I hope you will always do this…

I am grateful:

1.   I have a wonderful son who I love very much.
2.   My best friend is an awesome person.
3.   Life is good.
4.   God has multiplied His blessings in my life.
5.   Mom enjoyed the supper I prepared.

I hope your Wednesday has been rewarding. Do something creative with your time…

Always,
Jo Ann

 

 

No comments: