Friday, May 25, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 137

The second exercise in What If? is to use one of your first sentences and take your story in different directions by adding a second sentence. I found this interesting. I had never thought about how each sentence could change a story so drastically.

Journal 5-25-20120001

My thoughts are concentrated on other places:

Reluctant Explorer

I rarely travel away
From home preferring my own
Environment to any
I have opportunity
To visit on a journey.

Sometimes other places call
With sweet majestic voices
That make me want to venture
Far from my comfortable
And familiar residence.

Mountains, forests, beaches, all
Entice me with their beauty
Cajoling me with their songs
Of rare untamed adventure,
Life is unpredictable.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, May 25, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0986

Lucy and Max…

DSC_0987

Angel Bear…

DSC_0989

Hippopotamus…

DSC_0988

Angel Dog…

I am grateful:

1.   I slept in today.
2.   Laura, my daughter-in-law, called to say she had gotten home safely from her trip to Okinawa to see Alex, my son.
3.   Alex works in a support position in the Air Wing of the Marine Corps.
4.   The hot dogs and French fries I cooked for supper were very good.
5.   I enjoy reading, writing, art, and photography.

I hope each of you had a fabulous Friday. If you have one, I hope your long weekend is enjoyable. If you feel so inclined do something creative with your time. It will help you feel joy.

Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: