Saturday, May 05, 2012

365 Creativity Project-Day 117

Journal entry:

Journal 5-5-20120001

Circumlocution

To begin, I have
Nothing to communicate,
No words come to mind
That need my apt expression;
I am without any thought.

Do not, however,
Assume my intelligence
Is sorely lacking
Because imagination
Has left no inspiration.

I can still ramble
With no firm destination
Creating designs
In ebony ink drafted
Across these vacant pages.

My wondering brain
Is never quite exhausted,
But enlightens me
With fancy speculation
That boggles comprehension.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Saturday, May 5, 2012

Photographs:

DSC_0764

Cup…

DSC_0766

Cup…

DSC_0765

Cup…

I am grateful:

1.   I am using MasterWriter.
2.   The Buick looked good after I washed it.
3.   We had Subway for supper.
4.   I watched the Kentucky Derby.
5.   I was able to encourage a couple to buy a Nikon D5100.

I hope you have enjoyed your Saturday. If you have time devote yourself to doing something creative.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Always,
Jo Ann

No comments: